Published on April 27th, 2009 | by Charu Suri1
NARS Modern Day Love Palette
Modern love? Think West Side Story meets Romeo & Juliette (the Baz Luhrmann remake) and a frail, beautiful heroine with lovesick eyes.
Perhaps the NARS Markeup creators have been watching too many romantic flix, but we’re thankful for that since their Modern Love Palette features both grit and glamour in six shades:
- Alhambra (top left) Metallic Rose Mist
- Jezebel (top middle) Shimmering Sable
- India Song (top right) Shimmering Walnut
- Tokyo (bottom left) Soft Silver-White
- Habanera (bottom middle) Sparkling Charcoal-Plum
- Pandora (bottom right) Matte Black
This palette retails for $50 and is available in May at Nordstroms.
So go ahead, indulge playing your favorite romantic heroine this summer.